sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2011

Captain Stanford Matt.

Ponemos un anuncio en una web inmobiliaria (concretamente, MundoAnuncio.com) para alquilar un piso.
No pasa ni un día, y recibimos un correo que dice así:

Nombre: Captain Stanford Matt
Email de contacto: captainstanfordmatt@yahoo.com
Hello, I like the Apartment you posted on, and i am interested in buying your Apartment for a purpose, please kindly get back to me with your minimum price offer via my e-mail address and also the present condition of the Apartment, more pictures if any but not much necessary. Then i would like to have more business relationship with you, sequel to your response to this email, i need a serious minded partner so that we can proceed immediately. My e-mail (captainstanfordmatt@yahoo.com) I await your response. Captain Stanford matt

Reconocerán que es algo sospechoso. Yo también lo pensé. Aún así, contesté con cierto recelo, preguntando sus intenciones y dando un precio al alza sin aportar más datos.

Al día siguiente llegan a mi bandeja de correo los siguientes mensajes, y éstos sí que son raros de verdad, vamos, que dan susto de lo sumamente peliculeros que son, basta con echarles un vistazo por encima:

Hello,
I am very glad to receive the information of your house and I will buy your house at your giving price, but i will like to confide in you as regards to a business proposal i would want us to work together like blood relations. I am a war veteran with the United Nations troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I served in the 1st Armored Division in Kabul.
Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been redeployed to come and work in Europe on the platform of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) soon. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will need a house for myself and to SET UP CONSTRUCTION COMPANY AND OTHER INVESTMENT and that is why I contacted you.
On the other hand, i would like to inform you that i have in my possession the sum of 26.2 million U.S. dollars. Which i made from crude oil here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we will contact the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve who is eligible for this money.
I would invest the money in Your country as soon as you agree to keep this fund safe in your country for business and other investment purposes through you, but you will advise me on that because i am not a business cultured person. I can not move this money into the United States, because i will be in Europe for about 4 years, so i need someone i could trust. If you accept, I will move the fund to Europe, where you will be the beneficiary, because i am a uniformed person and i can not parade such an amount, so i need to present someone as the recipient. I'm an American and an officer for intelligence, that i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier Service.
I just need your acceptance, and everything is done. Please, if you are interested in this transaction, i give you the complete details you need for us to implement this transaction successfully. I decided to contact someone i could trust and real and not imaginary, and that is why i went to a safe place in the web, where i can be sure that the person is real.
I think i can trust you, where we are now we can only communicate through our military facilities, communication is secured, so nobody can monitor our e-mails, then i can explain in details to you. I will only reach you by e-mail, because our Calls might be monitored, i have to be sure, i have to deal with someone i could trust. If you are interested, please send me your personal mobile number so that the diplomat in London UK can call you for inquiries and how to bring the box that contain my money to you. If you are not interested, do not respond to this e-mail and delete this Message if no response after 3 days, i will then search for someone else.
I wait for your contact information details, so that we can go on. In less than 4 days the box should be in your possession, and i will come for my money. I will give you 30% of the total and 70% for me. I hope i have been fair to this deal. Get back to me with your full information:
Your full name ...........................
Your full address .......................
Your direct phone number .........
Regards,
Captain Stanford Matt
____________________________________________________________________________________

My good friend,

I received your mail and the content well is noted. Let me explain this deal better to enable you understand me clearly. My box containing $26.2 million USD, Which I got from crude oil business here in Afghanistan and needs to be taking out of Afghanistan as soon as possible because based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. I need you to assist me, that is why I contacted you.

You have to understand that this is an oil business and I am not the only Captain involved in this deal, there are other Captains involved in this deal, but might have found someone to help them secure their box. But here, I'm the only one involved now because it is my part of the deal that I want you to secure for me. Please my good friend, it took me by the grace of God and by persistent praying to get you and I believe that both can work if only I can trust you for this is a whole amount of money that will change you and I. One more thing i don’t want you to tell any one about this deal ok.

I am an American and an intelligent officer, I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the Box/money through diplomatic courier service to you without any hitch. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. All I need from you to execute this transaction/deal is trust, sincerity and confidentiality.

As I said before I will buy your house at your given price, and I want you to remove it out of the house site because I will buy the house as soon as possible and our relationship will as well go beyond the Camper. I will use it to do a little business there so am buying it once I Arrive in your country home ok.

First of all you do not need to deposit the money into any account there in your country because it is a huge sum and I know how all these things works. I will come there in person and pick up my share of the money alongside with the house once everything is finalized.

All I want you to do right now is to keep the money in a safe for me until my arrival and as for how to get the money out of here in Afghanistan I have already worked out plans on that. I have a diplomat by name Dr. William Palmer he is in London whom I have been talking to concerning this box, Although I have not disclosed to him the content of the box but have told him he will receive it on my behalf and that the box belongs to another friend who will either come in person for the pick up or he can bring it to you over there that is only when the box leaves here and when you have given your consent because I cannot just risk the whole money with me here without getting a good arrangement from the both sides.

On how the box will leave here, There is a Red Cross Jet that transports relief materials from other side of Europe directly to here and out of here in every three days and I have one of my men on the jet that will ensure the safety of the Box into London that I am 100% sure of then when the box gets to Dr. William Palmer You can contact him for pick up.

As am sending this email to you right now I have packaged it very well in a metallic box. I await your urgent response towards as soon as possible for the way forward and remember I am trusting you with my whole life and want the same from you. Because where there is no trust there is no business.

I did the packaging of the money myself and I tagged it as personal effects such as books, Jeweleries etc. Who ever that will convey or bring the box to your address won't have an idea that the box contains US dollars.

You do not need to lodge the money into any Account; all you need to do is to secure the box until I come in the next couple of weeks. I just need a scan copy of any of your identification so that I will know whom am trusting all these money in his hands. I will give you 30% of the money and 70% is for me.

Get back to me with A SCAN COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE/INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT and information.

Regards,

Captain Stanford Matt

Resumiendo, porque el tío tiene argumento para una saga de películas, dice que es un veterano de guerra, que sirvió en Kabul, que posee 26 millones de dólares del petróleo y quiere comprar mi vivienda y hacer negocios conmigo. Que necesita alguien de confianza para trasladar el dinero y recepcionar la caja, y me lo propone a mi, ofreciéndome el 30%.
No sé qué pretende exactamente, sólo sé que no es nada bueno.
Yo he visto muchas películas de la sobremesa de Antena3 que no pueden competir con esto.

Poniendo el nombre del personaje en Google, aparece alguna que otra entrada con historias similares. Canciones diferentes, pero el mismo baile.

3 comentarios:

Frank1 dijo...

Hola, buscando por la red, eh encontrado esto. Eh puesto un anuncio deventa de mi piso y eh recibido un correo de este individuo.
Raro es, pero que hago? le contesto o que?

Toñi dijo...

Hola otra vez, eh investigado algo mas y es un timo como un camion.

Saludos

Rosa dijo...

Si, yo también lo acabo de recibir:
dice

Nombre: Stanford Matt
Email de contacto: captainstanfordmatt@yahoo.com
Hello, I like the Apartment you posted on, and i am interested in buying your Apartment for a purpose, please kindly get back to me with your minimum price offer via my e-mail address and also the present condition of the Apartment, more pictures if any but not much necessary. Then i would like to have more business relationship with you, sequel to your response to this email, i need a serious minded partner so that we can proceed immediately. My e-mail (captainstanfordmatt@yahoo.com) I await your response. Captain Stanford Matt

Gracias por publicar este timo, me ha servido para confirmar rápidamente mi intuición.

Saludos